Monday, October 6, 2008

Pink-a-Boo


This was a really fun knit & yes, it's pink!!! It's a Halcyon Yarn pattern knit with Cotton Fleece & the color is called Pink-a-Boo!



I'm especially pleased with the way the shoulder seams turned out. I used the kitchener stitch & you can't see the seams at all on the outside. The best part of all is that it actually fits!!!


This very sweet rocker is my next chair challenge &
I have until Christmas to get it finished.




















Paul & I have been looking for a kitchen island since we moved into our house in 2004. We haven't been able to find anything that we both agreed on up until now.

It arrived as naked Alder & I've added a butcher block finish to it. It was either the butcher block finish or stain it Walnut to match the kitchen cabinets.

My kitchen won't be all matchy matchy, but the island will be functional able.










The "Outlaw" & Baby!
Baby is one of those stretchy head bands & it's her most favorite thing in this world.

If you hear Josie cry it means she has Baby with her, it's the only time she ever MEOWS.

6 comments:

SNOWBIRD said...

I really like your pink vest. Wonder what it would look like in denim blue? I would not want to be your fingers after caning that chair. Brave soul that you are! Look at your little boo boo baby! Too cute!

Bubblesknits said...

Oh, Bibby, it's gorgeous! I love the color! Speaking of cats, do you know Miss Maggie was found walking around with one of my CPH sweater sleeves in her mouth today?!? BAD CAT!

ginger said...

I think the kitchen island is great!

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

LOVE the Pink-A-Boo vest!!!! We need a model shot!!!

Love the island and bet it will look great in your kitchen!!

Doogle Knits said...

Beautiful!! I wish everyday that you guys were closer to Enterprise.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Love the vest and the kitty pic;)Hugs Darcy