Thursday, September 4, 2008

The "Outlaw," Sally Josey Wales.....................

With claws extended, she wants me to know that she is strong & regal like the mighty oak table she lay upon ....... Yeah right!

God, I LOVE this cat. She has a wonderful disposition & grand outlook on life.








If my pictures are blurred it's because I'm not wearing my glasses when I take the picture.

I wear my glasses on my head more than on my nose. They are almost like an accessory or jewelry, a tiara even.............anyway, they are a fixture.
Losing my eye sight is a for sure sign that time is catching up with me & I must hurry & knit knit knit.
I resent losing my eye sight more than anything (so far, knock wood) about this "aging gracefully" process. Waaa waaa waaa....................poor me.
There are folks that can't see & I'm complaining about a problem I can easily remedy.
Enough.....
I'm a test knitter for one of the versions of Grace's sock pattern. I'm knitting it with Cherry Tree Hill Loden Merino, Size 2 needles.
I'm loving the pattern & learning lots. This is my first toe up sock & my first lace sock. Great job on the pattern Grace.
I'd like to say that I very much LOVE the new Desperate Houswives commercial where they're all dressed in red, dancing to "Fever", & the apples. I don't know how to add this to my blog. If you haven't seen it, go to youtube & look-up the Desperate Housewives Season 5 promo.

My first "man sock" knit with Smooshy superwash merino yarn by Dream in Color Yarn. Love this yarn cause you get 450 yards!

Color: Midnight Derby
Size knit for: 10 1/2D man foot
Needles: #2 circulars
Pattern: 2x2 rib

3 comments:

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I love how golden the "outlaws" eyes show up!!!

You need to get some rhinestone studded glasses....that way when you do wear them on your head it WILL look like a tiara!!

Love BOTH socks....can't wait to see the finished versions of Grace's socks!!

Bubblesknits said...

The socks look great! :-) I love the Outlaw's fluffy paws.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby! Have you started the second "man sock" yet?